The Rangers Game Log

Friday, March 03, 2006

On A Short Break

For me, anyway. After just one game, I'm off on vacation. Other than during the Olympic break, this was the best week possible, with only one home game to be missed. That game, on Monday night, is against conference leader Carolina, who won tonight (Friday), making a first-place showdown impossible. For now, anyway. I'll miss only three games total, plus the trading deadline, which seems to be extremely quiet this year. I don't really expect the team to be different upon my return; though you never know. I'm coming back Saturday evening, and I set the DVR to record the game that night so I can watch it in its entirety. Coming home from vacation in a tropical paradise can be tough to take, but thinking about what may lay ahead will greatly soften the blow. Oh man, I have SO bought into this! See you in a week.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    While You Were Out: The Rangers didn't win a game, Malik got hurt, they traded away my boy Nieminen.

    Hope you had a hell of a piss, Arnold!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home